April 10, 2021 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Interested in becoming a Chinese Medicine practitioner?
Join us for a Virtual Open House to learn how ACTCM can help you on your journey. With over 40 years of rich history, ACTCM at CIIS is one of the world’s leading acupuncture and Chinese medicine schools preparing students for careers in holistic, integrative care and wellness.
This virtual session will focus on the Master’s and First Professional Doctorate degrees and will benefit everyone entering the profession without prior experience in the field.
We will cover:
- Overview of ACTCM degree programs
- What sets ACTCM apart
- Entering the field of Chinese Medicine: Master’s (MSTCM) VS. First Professional Doctorate (DACM)
- Academics: curriculum and format
- Student Life at ACTCM
- Career options after graduation
- Everything you need to know about the application process