Dr. Bingzeng Zou has over 36 years of expertise in practicing and teaching acupuncture and Chinese medicine and is currently a professor and a core faculty to teach didactic courses and supervise clinics at ACTM. He was previously the Academic Dean from 2009 to 2019 and the Director of Clinical Education at ACTCM from 2019 to 2020. Prior to that he was a professor and the Academic Dean at Southwest Acupuncture College in New Mexico. He is an NCCAOM Diplomate since 1999 and served as a subject matter expert on the Biomedicine Exam Development Committee (EDC). Dr. Zou has served as site visit chair of the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM) since 2006.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Life University, Marietta Georgia, 1999
- Ph.D., Integrative Chinese and Western Medicine, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, 1994
- Chinese Medicine and Orthopedic Physician Residency, Institute of Orthopedics and Traumatology at the China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing, 1983-1996
- MB/BS in Medicine, Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine, 1983
Thoughts on TCM:
- Throughout its 40-year history, ACTCM has been a leader in acupuncture and Chinese medicine education in the United States. We will continue this legacy as an acupuncture and Chinese medicine education leader, and expand the collaborative effort to advance a holistic body, mind, spirit approach to acupuncture and Chinese medicine education.