Giving to ACTCM
If ACTCM has made a difference in your life, consider giving back the gift of harmony, balance, and health by making a contribution today. Your support can have a critical impact on countless patients, students, and teachers seeking a better path to healing.
Your annual pledge helps the health of thousands of patients and trains hundreds of students to become highly capable, compassionate TCM professionals each year. Even the smallest contribution counts.
Your Gift Makes an Immediate Impact
Here are just a few of the many ways in which your gift today will help others heal:
- $5,000 resources six months of an off-site clinic, providing acupuncture to underserved persons with limited access to health care.
- $2,500 sponsors one Faculty Fellowship Award, giving a faculty member the freedom to explore a new area of medicine.
- $1,000 supports a Student Scholarship, enabling a student to obtain specialized training in subjects such as pain management, cancer, or pediatric care.
- $250 funds one clinic shift for a doctoral student treating low-income patients.
- $100 brings a guest lecture to campus to share new trends in TCM patient care.
Make a long-term impact on generations of patients, students, and professional healers and transform the future of ACTCM through your estate plans and will, retirement assets, or life insurance benefits.
- Will or Living Trust: A gift to ACTCM through your will or living trust can take any of a number of forms. You can identify a specific dollar amount, or a portion of what remains after your obligations to others are fulfilled. You can designate your bequest to support the ACTCM General Fund, or direct your gift to a specific program, project, or scholarship. If you are considering donating to ACTCM through your will or living trust, please contact us to ensure that ACTCM fulfills your philanthropic wishes. We can also provide further information about estate planning and the benefits of naming ACTCM in your will.
- Retirement Plan Assets: Retirement plan assets are an excellent avenue for supporting ACTCM, and provide compelling tax incentives. Because ACTCM is a qualified 501 (c)3 charity, when you name the college as a beneficiary, we can receive all proceeds from such retirement plans without having to pay any income tax. By naming ACTCM as a beneficiary, you may also qualify for a reduction in estate taxes, thus increasing the actual amount you pass on to your heirs. Talk to your financial planner or the administrator of your retirement plan about how to designate ACTCM as a beneficiary.
- Gifts of Life Insurance: Life insurance gifts are another way to contribute to ACTCM. Such gifts benefit the college and provide tax incentives to the donor. Talk to your financial advisor or insurance policy administrator about naming ACTCM as a beneficiary of your life insurance.
Ways to Give
There are countless ways to make a difference through ACTCM. Allow us to help you have an impact on the art and science of healing. Contact Jillian Elliott, Vice President of Development, to:
- Support us through AmazonSmile (You shop, Amazon gives!)
- Make a gift of stock
- Set up a recurring annual gift
- Inquire about corporate and foundation giving
- Make a gift in honor or in memory of someone
- Discuss estate planning and legacy gifts
- Learn about naming opportunities and transformational gifts
- Give an in-kind donation of goods or services