All new students are provided with an ACTCM email address. Your username and password should be sent to you before or during your first week of class.
Log In To Student Email Here
Change Your Password:
- Use current password to sign in;
- Click “Settings” at the top;
- Click to open “Accounts” tab, and then click “Change Password”
Forward your ACTCM emails to another email account:
ACTCM student email accounts can automatically forward all the messages arriving in your account (excluding the spam) to any other email address. Using filters, you can even forward only certain messages to certain addresses, but the broad forward-everything approach is very useful, too.
To make your ACTCM email forward incoming messages to another email address automatically:
- Select Settings from the top Gmail navigation bar.
- Go to the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Make sure Forward a copy of incoming mail to __ and __ is selected und Forwarding:.
- Enter the desired email address.
- Choose how Gmail should handle forwarded messages. Select
- keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox to have Gmail leave the message in your Gmail Inbox as new and unread.
- archive Gmail’s copy (probably the most useful setting) to make Gmail mark forwarded messages as read and remove them from the Inbox, but keep them in the archive for later search and retrieval.
- trash Gmail’s copy to move message to the Trash after they have been forwarded. Trashed messages will be deleted automatically after 30 days.
If you encounter a problem with your ACTCM student email:
Contact the college’s Network Administrator