Borrow and Renew
- Only students, faculty, staff and alumni of ACTCM are permitted to check out library materials. Please fill out the Form if you are an alumna/alumni.
- Individuals may have a maximum of eight items check out at any given time.
- You may check on due dates and renew your items (if policies allow) by logging in to your Library account.
The link to log in to your account is: https://koha.actcm.ciis.edu/cgi-bin/koha/opac-user.pl
- Patrons will not be allowed to borrow new materials if they have unpaid library fines.
- For faculty & DAOM students: The loan period is 28 days for books and 14 days for audio/video items.
- For students, staff & alumni: The loan period is 21 days for books and 14 days for audio/video items.
No grace period!
Renewals– log on to your Koha account to renew
- For faculty: Three times for books; once for CD, DVD, VHS if no other patron has placed a hold on the item.
- For DAOM students: twice for books; once for CD, DVD, VHS if no other patron has placed a hold on the item.
- For students and staff: twice for books if no other patron has placed a hold on the item. No renewal for CD, DVD, VHS.
Items may be returned to the Library desk, or Library book drop inside of the library, during library operating hours. There are no drop boxes currently available after hours, or at the Arkansas Street campus.
- Fines for items: $1 per item per day up to a maximum of $10 for each item.
- If overdue fines are not paid, the system will automatically block further usage.
Lost Material Replacement
- If an item is not returned, and a patron does not replace the item in the same semester that it was originally checked out:
- Lost book: $80 per item
- Lost or damaged DVD, CDR: $30 per item
- Lost or damaged CD, VHS: $20 per item
- If patron purchases a replacement copy for the Library in the same semester that the item was originally checked out:
- Additional $10 processing fee per item
Replacement copies must be in the same format as the lost or damaged item, and in the same condition or better.