Financial Aid for International Students

ACTCM students who are neither US Citizens nor eligible permanent residents are encouraged to contact their home countries for information about student financial assistance.  Many countries may be willing to provide financial assistance to fund an ACTCM education.

Some privately funded student loans are available to non-U.S. citizens, provided a co-signer is a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.  In addition, the website EduPass provides information for international students who are thinking about pursing education in the United States.

Canadian studentmay use both the Canadian and provincial loan programs to fund education at ACTCM as well as the Educaid Canadian Higher Education Loan Program.  For further information, contact the relevant Canadian agencies or access the Canadian Loan Web site which links to provincial websites. For more information on Canadian Students Studying in the USA, please visit the International Student Loan website.

Contact Us