Your safety and well-being remain a priority
- Our facility has been deep cleaned.
- We have implemented enhanced disinfection protocols.
- We have reduced our capacity to ensure social distancing, and adequate time for disinfection between patient appointments.
- Your practitioner will be using required PPE.
- Our faculty, staff and students must complete health questionnaire and temperature screening daily upon arrival.
- Everyone on site is required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Our systems have been analyzed for maintaining proper ventilation and HEPA filters are running in each treatment room.
Schedule an appointment
Schedule an appointment at our Community Clinic. If you have any questions about your appointment (especially billing or medical), please contact our clinic directly 415-282-9603.
Before Your Appointment
- If you are a new patient, please read our Patient Procedures and Precautions.
- Eat a light meal 1-2 hours before your treatment.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and other stimulants before your treatment.
- Bring copies of previous tests, lab results and any medications or supplements you are currently taking.
- You may also want to bring a list of current symptoms and health concerns.