Thank you for your support of ACTCM! As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, ACTCM relies on its dedicated community of supporters to help facilitate its continued excellence. Gifts to ACTCM directly benefit our extraordinary students and the community we serve.
Here are just a few of the many ways in which your gift can make an impact:
• $5,000 will resource 6 months of a Community Acupuncture Project site providing acupuncture treatment to persons with limited access to health care.
• $2,500 will sponsor one Faculty Fellowship Award allowing faculty the opportunity for research and writing in their specialized area of scholarship.
• $1,000 will support a Student Scholarship enabling a student to receive specialized training in subjects such as pain management, cancer, or pediatric care.
• $250 will fund one doctoral clinic shift, treating low-income patients.
• $100 will support a guest lecture to share with students important information such as trends in launching an acupuncture practice, or the latest research in TCM patient care.
There are a number of ways you can contribute to ACTCM. From annual pledges to stocks, gifts-in-kind, or corporate and foundation grants, your gift will help us foster the health and well-being of thousands of patients and train hundreds of students to become competent, compassionate TCM professionals each year.
To donate, please click the link below, or download our Donor Form.