Services for Alumni
Our Alumni Affairs Office strives to provide ACTCM graduates with valuable information and services, as well as worthwhile events and opportunities. Services available to our alumni include:
- The Alumni Practitioners Directory – A world-wide online directory that allows business referrals and networking for graduates.
- The Annual Report – An annual publication that keeps alumni and the campus community up-to-date on developments at their alma mater.
- The Pulse – A monthly electronic newsletter that lists job openings, events, seminars, classified ads and other items of interest to ACTCM graduates.
- Continuing Education – Every year ACTCM offers a number of continuing education seminars featuring well known guest speakers at a special rate for ACTCM alumni. Alumni may also audit didactic classes in the MSTCM program for 25% of the regular tuition.
- Alumni Survey – ACTCM surveys its alumni periodically to get suggestions regarding the College and to find out how alumni are faring professionally; results of the survey are published in the Annual Report.
- Special Events – Alumni are active in special College social events throughout the year.
- Alumni Yahoo! Group – The official group page of the ACTCM Alumni Association offers a message board for alumni to communicate with one another, ask questions on professional issues, obtain sample practice management forms, and more.
- Alumni Appreciation Day – Sponsored by the College and Alumni Association, this annual event allows ACTCM alumni to socialize and reconnect while participating in a free CEU seminar and annual Alumni Meeting.