How to Apply
1) Apply for Admission. To receive priority consideration for available financial aid funds, complete your admission application file on time.
2) Get Your PIN (Personal Identification Number) at http://www.pin.ed.gov: Plan to file your FAFSA online and e-sign it with a Federal Student Aid PIN. Students and parents may request PINs now. Having a PIN will make filing the online FAFSA a totally paperless process (but don't forget to print the confirmation page).
3) Fill out the FAFSA online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov Have your FAFSA information sent to ACTCM by entering school code 030782. Please don't wait until you have been admitted to file your FAFSA. NOTE: Submitting a paper FAFSA will dramatically increase the time it takes to process your application. Electronic filing is recommended.
4) In addition to completing the FAFSA, all MSTCM students must also complete the ACTCM Supplemental Financial Aid Form, which you can get a copy in the financial aid office or download from the F.A. Forms page.
5) Once the FAFSA has been processed, it is transmitted to ACTCM electronically. You will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR) that lists the information reported on the FAFSA. Any errors or changes in information on the SAR should be reported to the Financial Aid Office.
6) Once we have completed the review of your financial aid application and you have been admitted as a student at ACTCM, we will mail your financial aid award offer along with the “Understanding Your Award Letter” booklet and any other documents required in order to receive financial aid. The Financial Aid Award Letter confirms the financial aid that you are being offered. It includes the types and amounts of financial aid that you are eligible to receive and also includes the cost of attendance, which is used to determine financial aid eligibility.
7) If needed, contact the Office of Financial Aid.